Building and Real Estate Information Collaborative Knowledge Solution (BRICKS) is a web-based, comprehensive software solution to manage the construction and maintenance of state owned buildings.
The solution is divided into two separate areas. Listed below are the areas and the major functionality available within each area.
· Automating and streamlining DFA/Bureau of Building, Grounds, and Real Property Management’s construction management business processes;
· Migrating current project and financial information from the legacy system (PATS) into BRICKS;
· Providing training to State staff;
· Providing training to Architects and Construction Administrators that have active projects with the State;
· Providing enhanced reporting capabilities.
· Capitol Complex Lease Management
· Capitol Complex Property Management
· Capitol Complex Equipment Management
· Capitol Complex Space Management
· State Capitol and Conference Room Reservation Management
· Consumable Inventory Management
· Tool Tracking
· Work Order Management
If you have any questions, contact the MMRS Call Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-359-1343.